View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 12:01 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Exclamation Save Homeless Animals with Facebook!

Hi Guys,

We have just released something cool... the PetFinder.my Application for FaceBook! Yes, you can now promote homeless pets in your FaceBook profile!

The application will automatically configure a simple PetFinder box within your profile to display animals awaiting adoption. You can also selectively feature specific pets within the box, or recommend suitable pets to your friends! The list of pets awaiting adoption within your box will be automatically rotated every few hours to give proper exposure to all the pets.

Please view the page below for instructions on adding the PetFinder.my application:
http://www.petfinder.my/linktous.htm#facebook

This is the first release, so it might contain some bugs. Please do let me know if you come across any problems.

Once you have successfully set it up, please Add Me as a friend so I can check out your PetFinder installation and ensure that everything is functioning correctly.

Let's get started saving some animals with FaceBook!

p/s: I finally got to creating this app over the 2 sleepless nights last weekend, thanks to Euro 2008! Sigh.. all the remaining matches are now at 2:45am, more sleepless nights to come!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 10-10-2008 at 03:22 PM.