View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 12:54 AM
.:: Baby, I dig you! ::.

Location: Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, World of Animal Lurve...
BabyZee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BabyZee
Default Re: .:: To Keep Or Not To Keep? ::.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Klu tak silap, I fikir landlord kau yang anti-kucing, kan. Ada satu member punya landlord buang kucing dia, tapi I dah lupa siaper. Itu kau ker, zee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylupie View Post
housemate you mmg anti-kucing ke?
Yup, that was me...
My owner yang bodoh nak mampus tu buang cat yang belom dapat rehome lagi dalam guni and buang kitty tu dekat mana ntah...
And now ada hsemate baru and they don't like pets too...
So keadaan jadi lagi teruk dari sebelum ni..
If sebelum ni owner anti-pets pun atleast tapi dapat jaga sorok2 as long as they didn't come to the house so all ok la..
And before this also the other housemate pun tolong jaga the cats but now they're new housemates and they hate pets...
So now nak bela sorok2 pun tak bleh...
Atleast before this most of my housemates ok with cats but now new housemates langsung tak ok, demand dekat owner lagi tu...

But all ok now, atleast anything now ada jiran yang bela cats and willing to help me to foster cats yang betul2 helpless for a while..
this orange kitty pun she foster since last couple of days and now the kitty is at my bf house with other of my kitties...
We cleaned him already and he look quite ok now, and he also eat and drink like other kitties and he poo poo and pee pee normally
Because for the pass few days he's berak cair but now solid poo poo already so now waiting to bring him to the vet...

Later will update his latest pics with all of our babies...
Most of the time he''ll be sleeping only and when he wakes up he'll manja2 and play with me as the other babies will look at him only...
Lucky they're not bullying him, just a normal angry hissing...
Ahh....i love all my gendut2 babies....