View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 01:10 PM
PetFinder Guru

adamyala is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Klinik Haiwan Mesra Bangi & Putrajaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongali View Post
Hi all,
This week saya baru hantar my girl Momote for spaying at the Klinik Haiwan Mesra, Bangi. Now, Momote is back home and recuperating. Overall, I am happy and relief with the whole thing. Dr Siti is ok, very helpful and informative. She even called to update after the ops was done, stictching was ok and Momote is actually back to her old self 1 day after the ops (skarang merengek2 mintak kuar from cage, kesian). Cost wise, not bad. RM120 for 4D3N (ade miscommunication, dpt 1 day free boarding) with spot on treatment for fleas, FOC. I did buy the spot on ubat kutu for my other 2 cats and 1 tub cost me rm18 (rm3 more than St Angel Puchong charged, but it's ok).

I'll be sending my 3 furbabes for boarding there as well during Hari Raya. They are charging RM12/cat, regardless u bring own food or not. I hope everything will be ok. I'm such a worry wart.
Hi Nongali,
glad to know momote is now back home and having a speedy recovery. Be prepared, though...she will grow so big and heavy in no time. Thats what happened to my yaya. After the operation, he put on so much weight already my 8 year old daughter is now unable to lift him up without stumbling down hehe