View Single Post
Old 10-09-2008, 10:45 AM
Animal Lover

Ferreted is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Guard dog vs padlocks

Whenever i've had a rough day at work, i always walked around my office area (uptown, damansara utama), look at all the petshops there, some of the attendants already knows me hehehe cause i just walk in and play with the cats and leave.. hahaha.

So anyway, during my rounds yesterday.. i passed thru a houseshop arnd 7pm.. seems closed.. there is a mongrel with doberman marking (u know what its like) or a crossbreed.. pretty big, lying on the floor, helpless. he is chained right outside the door with a small collar, seems too small.. with studlink chains only a metre long, there is a bowl of clean water.. but no food.. except 2-3 chicken bones lying on the ground.

i was shocked and appalled. I kept mutterin "they shouldnt do this, they shouldnt do this".. i wanted to come near.. (only 1.5 m away from me) but i'm also scared, cause god knows what he had been thru and he/she may be aggresive and snap. i feel awful that i dare not come near and cried inside.

well fellow animal lovers, just want to share.. i guess my title sums up the point i am trying to make.. i will revisit him more to give him some chewtoys or chewbones (lynie knows i have one), see how he's like..

my heart breaks thinking of him. his days.