View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 02:34 PM
Animal Lover

verilus is on a distinguished road
Default Noise pollution at night

Just refer to my neighbour few month ago.. 1 day, my neighbour bought a pair of dogs and it seem friendly. sometimes they will barking if someone pass by their house (end corner lot). but until few weeks later, these 2 dogs make a lots of noise at night, every night like that,a whole week.. So my neighbour take an aluminium, cover all over the fence and then the dog shut off.

my view is, lucky my neighbour aware about this problem and take a quick action. what about other people, have the same situation here and no action from them? they simply2 let the dogs make a noise every night?

Let say for example, if there 1 taman, have 300 houses and 200 from them keep a dog as a pet and this problem happen.what will be happen to that taman?

How to educate them? Is it have a law to remind them about privacy? Lets think about some family got a baby want to sleep or someone need to study for exam...

THIS POSTING IS NOT for DEBATE FOR ANY DIFFERENT RACES,RELIGIOUS OPINION. JUST NEED A ADVISE AND SOLUTION FOR THE PROBLEM ABOVE..