View Single Post
Old 11-16-2018, 03:34 PM
Animal Lover

May0305 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy 2 pedigree dogs suffered & died in Wawasan, Puchong

In Wawasan, Puchong, my friend's neighbor, who is a teacher, bought 2 cute pedigree dogs after they moved in. At first, everything was great, and the dogs were inside the house. Then, their 1st baby arrived. The 2 dogs' nightmares began. They were suddenly put into 2 separate cages outside, under the small porch! When my friend asked them why, they said it was for the baby's safety. But worse was to come. The dogs were slowly starved and seriously neglected. They were skin & bones (she took pics but were afraid to report the abuse), dirty, in their poo & urine, and so sad, both wanted to be together, pawing at each other's cage.....it was so sad.....my friend suffered from serious trauma watching the abuse everyday. Slowly, day in &_day out, the suffering went on, until they fell sick. (it is even so difficult for me to tell you how heart wrenching just to write this).

My friend offered to help them find a lovely home for the 2 dogs and made a lot of calls. At first they agreed. Then when someone was found, they rejected the offer. So, the starvation, neglect and other abuse went on. Finally, a few months after they were brought into the house, one dog died, then followed by the other. My friend was totally devastated. My eyes were so teary when I heard and saw the pictures. The sadness.... One can't imagine...we felt for those 2 innocent lives. What kind of monsters we have in our midst! And she is a teacher! I wonder what kind of things that monster can teach the students!

What is worse is that, that monster couple has another dog now! how?!!!! How can they be allowed to have another dog?! Or another pet?????

I wish, something can be done to deter these animal killer monsters from taking in pets! I also wish that making a report against such cruel people can be easier. Maybe, in each Housing estate, there should be a Volunteer Animal Rights group, that can go patrolling the neighborhood for such extreme cruelties. Rescue the abused animals, and detain the animal abusers! Slap them with heavy fines, and put them in jail, where they will also be starved and neglected.

Poor animals....