View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 12:29 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

dEAR bbPIE,

It was really good to know what you did for the poor kitty...

This is what akak was trying to emphasis to everybody here...

WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE ALL OF US OUT THERE TO SAVE THE LIVES OF THESE CREATURES.

People, who are the decision makers? Who will decide whether or not another life will be taken away? Who will step forward and stop all the THINGS WHICH IS HAPPENING IN THE SHELTERS, ROADSIDES, (EVERYWHERE / ANYWHERE)? WHO WILL HELP AND NEED HELP?

THE ANSWER IS, WE ARE...

Yes, my dearest friends... WE ARE THE PEOPLE ... WE ARE THE DECISION MAKERS... WE ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE SAVING THE LIVES OF THE SHELTERED, STRAYS, ABANDONED, ect... ANIMALS. WE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL HELP THESE CREATURE... AND MOST OF ALL THE SHELTERED ANIMALS NEED THE MOST HELP FROM US...

Please, do not get me wrong, who else is going to help these creatures other then us? Do not let any of THE KILLING ISSUES be the reason for any of us to stop ourselves from going to any of the shelters. It won't help at all... in fact we will be responsible for "NOT HELPING THESE POOR CREATURES FROM GETTING A NEW, BETTER HOME AND FAMILY OR EVEN BEING ABANDONED AT THE SHELTER...."

You see my dear friends, IT IS OUR CHOICE TO THINK WISELY AND MAKE A RIGHT DECISION...

WE ALL SHOULD COME TOGETHER AS ONE... NO MATTER WHAT.... ITS FOR THE ANIMALS SAKE... ONLY THEN WE PROVE OURSELVES BEING A REAL ANIMAL LOVERS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpie View Post
terlepas pandang plak post kakak dolittle...heheh..me not pure kelantanese..half breed.. my dad kelantan so jatuh la ke anak dia xleh pisoh ngan budu!

its great to know about what ur doin in spca sis, i do believe we need more ppl like u around.

i had some fond memories of spca from my younger days. dulu kat spca bule sunat anak2 bulu kan. i remember this mat saleh doc kat situ, very nice old man, big too (well, i was like 8 years old at that time heheheh) this nice dr explained to me about d benefits of kembiri, vaccination n such. he also tolong sunatkan my big timothy@timmy. i think mase tuh i was d only one in my neighbourhood that had a cat with no balls..

over d years i shied away from spca, for one reason or another. my last visit was like 5 years ago when i took ketot who was then just a little baby, mata pun xbuka lagi. i was disturbed with what i saw that day honestly. d girl at d desk was crying, another lady was shouting at her. and it was so so tense in that place. n there i stood looking at them not knowing what to do. in d end i walked out n never came back.

merapu plak haku arini :) just wanted to share my personal experience. my sincere hope is that spca has today changed for d better. n hopefully continue to progress. everyday lalu balik keje situ tgh there is always a crowd. hopefully one day, i will have d guts to actually stop by again..

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...

Last edited by mrsdolittle; 04-25-2009 at 10:30 AM.