View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello to all from Coony

Jimmy,

Of course you can call me Blackie.....you won't be banned....just don't call me "nigger", that's all....otherwise, I don't mind being called a black....muahahahahah!!!!!

You actually spoke to me, but you were very busy grooming your cats as it was their turn to be in the ring again, so I think you don't remember. Izyandanial wanted to introduce me to you (she bought Kigger from you) and "dragged" me to your table. Maybe you might remember giving me a piece of Angels salmon treat to feed your cat and it unceremoniously grabbed it from my hand?

Anyway, I saw how much your cat loved it, and bought a pack for my Blackie to try........and he's hooked on it ever since.

And I spoke at length with your...hmmm.....that gentleman who stood next to you? I've forgotten who he is......

I would love to be a slave to a Maine Coon, but I think it will have to remain on my wishlist. I don't think my master Blackie, the fake maine coon, will welcome another cat into the family, especially a real maine coon. He thinks he's an aristocat, and it might break his heart if I disillusion him.