View Single Post
Old 10-09-2010, 02:09 PM
User Account Terminated

Jeffrey Read is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Sales & Purchase Agreement [S&P]

What I love about how things are done in Malaysia is that you sweep everything under the carpet when things get too hot! Well, ignorance is not admissable in court of law, make that any court of law.

Here is the last lifeline for those who really want to save themselves with regards to issues on Apartments and Pets started by Simon, since the thread had been removed for whatever reasons. Please note that neither will you ever see me GIANT, MALACCA nor do I have any specific interest in the following advert or legal firm.

No worries from hereonwards, my sincere request is that the examplary moderators or whoever-is-in-charge remove my membership permanently from this forum. This will remove any possibility of any PetFinder emails from being sent to me and thus preventing me from partaking thereonwards, kinda saving me from all troubles or should I say we all the troubles. Never thought I would ever say this but its a real WIN-WIN situation under the prevailing circumstances.

Best of luck to all of you in Malaysia and whatever future endeavours cause you will really need it.
Jeffrey Read

IT IS DONE

Last edited by Jeffrey Read; 10-09-2010 at 02:31 PM.