View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 09:56 AM
PetFinder Buddy

syunichi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My battle with FIP

Hi Simple, nice to hear from you.

I got the amino solution from my vet, and when I went back to Kuching they call it something else but still the same thing. It is some sort either reddish or yellowish liquid that is for 1ml added to a litre of water for cats to drink daily. For cats under tight attention for dehydration and sickness, advisable 3ml direct feed. As under my supervision it does made my cat more prone to drink water, and this may eliminate the cause of getting dehydration. Plus, with all-in vitamins inside the substance it is said to also have lysine to prevent and cure cat flu. . Hmm...I'll take a photo off it later in the afternoon.

Sadly to update I lost a kitten to the virus again yesterday evening. It was a sad view watching her lying senseless when I got back home from work. So, from the 2 patience I lost one. The other one amazingly recovering, meowing for attention and slowly drinking the water from her cup and licking off and eating bits of wet food I've given this morning. Thank god.

As for the suspected patience are recovering drastically and doing well with the other recovering kitten. If this continues for the next 2 days, I'm glad to say I've fend off the virus spread.

It has been a crappy and sad weeks for me, but now I see everything pays off.

To all my furry love ones I lost, as said in a song.

Terkilan rasa jiwa
Ingin ku lihat mu dewasa
Apa daya
Tuhan lebih menyayangimu

I pray that we may see other again on the other side of the rainbow bridge.