View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 01:27 PM
PetFinder Buddy

graceccy87 is on a distinguished road
Default My dog die suspect poisoning. Need advice!!

I have 3 dogs, two mongrel and one chihuahua mix (bit Bit). Sometime before this my mother notice a stranger snapping the dogs photo and quickly hide when my mum went out to check.

Yesterday afternoon, after a brief moment when there are no people in the house, my sis went back and found one of the dog, Bit Bit was having diarrhea. As he have had diarrhea before and it usually resolve pretty quick. She didn't think much. Only on evening she notice there are blood in the stool and decide to bring him to vet tomorrow morning.

The horrible thing start to happen just pass midnight, when he start to shit nothing but blood. My sis try to give him some home remedies but he refuse all.

This morning she woke up around 6am and found him just passed away.

The whole things happen so quickly that I suspect it isn't cause by food poisoning (no vomitting) or bacteria infection.

My worse fear is there are people deliberate kill my dog. The story of people leaving meat containing nails to kill stray dogs worry me the most. Bit Bit had be buried without an autopsy. But I'm afraid he is not the target dog and it might happen again. My two mongrel dogs do get some complaint before for being noisy and chasing car.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02375.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	82.8 KB
ID:	11927