View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 11:23 AM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Sorry State ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by t.ruth View Post
sorry DIMB, although your question is directed to Furkid, i'll be a kehpoh and say that donate to Furry Friends Farm. i for one am not willing to donate money for 1.6 million bungalow to be purchased to be used as office......more to follow. now the main thing is to save the dogs.

anyway, help sabrina to rescue the animals. that's the main thing now. i've been to FFF and she is sure doing a good job - literally running a one-man show on weekdays with a small number of volunteers on weekends. yet, the animals are well taken care of with more than enough to eat and happy. she has no big group of volunteers and she slogs for the animals. this, i've seen with my own eyes. that's why, i'll try in whatever way i can to get food, supplements, shampoo, etc. for her rescued dogs.

cheers for sabrina and tvsmith for initiating the rescue mission. i'm sure they will be blessed and may the next tsunami sees Pulau Ketam wiped off the map.
Hello T.ruth,

That is a good deed you are doing for Ms Sabrina, yes i do agree she does need help.

She cannot be running the show alone. I am saying this because she too under the same mission as SPCA, the organization i am working for.

See people, its a free country and everybody have their right to choose whom to donate to or which organization to support. As long as we know what they are doing it for the caused of the animals.

Please, please, please people... do not let the human issues stop us from helping the poor animals. If we get things mixed up, the animals will suffer for our doings.

T.ruth, these statement are not meant for you alone, its for everyone to understand and to consider about the right things to be done.

Peace people.

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...