View Single Post
Old 05-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Animal Rescuer

t.ruth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Sorry State ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdolittle View Post
Hello T.ruth,

That is a good deed you are doing for Ms Sabrina, yes i do agree she does need help.

She cannot be running the show alone. I am saying this because she too under the same mission as SPCA, the organization i am working for.

See people, its a free country and everybody have their right to choose whom to donate to or which organization to support. As long as we know what they are doing it for the caused of the animals.

Please, please, please people... do not let the human issues stop us from helping the poor animals. If we get things mixed up, the animals will suffer for our doings.

T.ruth, these statement are not meant for you alone, its for everyone to understand and to consider about the right things to be done.

Peace people.
Hi Mrs Doolittle

I've heard a lot about you and I've extremely high regards for you. Indeed, your reputation precedes you. SPCA is very fortunate to have you on the staff. I may not think much of the committee running the organisation but that does not mean that I don't think much of the staff who are working there. On the contrary, I had reason to engage SPCA services recently and I have to say that two of your staff have shown exemplary attitude which I shall be writing about later in another thread.

If you are at the helm of SPCA, I firmly believe that things would be very different but since you are working there, I'm sure that in your own way you will help to change the negative perception of people towards SPCA.

But I agree with you that helping the dogs now is of the utmost importance. Power play and competing for publicity should not even be in the picture at all.