View Single Post
Old 06-02-2015, 05:22 PM
Animal Lover

kemoning is on a distinguished road
Question Re: Government Vet Clinics

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaiful View Post
Just a little update and review of the selangor gov vet clinic at section 15. I went there to vax my 2 kittens and an adult cat last 2 weeks. Still operational although the place kinda look a little abandoned. The clinic opens on Saturday and Sunday at 10am-5pm.

Like I said, the place and facilities look a bit abandoned (the most I remembered was the noisy aircond that made my cats panic ). Also the staff may not be as "pro-looking" or "pandai amik hati kucing" as your favorite private vet, no offense here. It is understandable that private vets must "pandai amik hati" the pets and the owner for the cost we are paying. So depending on your pet nervousness, it might take longer for the pet to settle down than when it's at your usual private vet. So you need to take charge here to calm your pet down. But other than that, their service is acceptable and it gets the job done. I'm satisfied.

For vax,
- You can just walk-in. If you have the pet medical card from previous vet need to bring that too.
- Vax cost I believe is 30 per shot. And the deworm meds probably just a couple of ringgit.

For neuter/spaying:
- Need to make appointments. The waiting list seems long probably a 3 weeks wait at least.
- Not certain about cost but I think starts from 100.

Clinic contact 013-3297119

Thank you and selamat berpuasa.
Hi, i called Shah Alam's Government Vet Clinic this afternoon.
The operator said that, Shah Alam only for office, no clinic.
Clinic services available at Damansara and Klang branch only.

Tried to call that number (013-3297119) too, but seems unavailable.

Anybody went to Shah Alam branch lately?
I need to confirm 1st before send my kittens for vaccination next week.