View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 06:42 PM
Animal Lover

ABCRanger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Malaysia Pet Shops List

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1107 View Post
Hi pet lovers,

I'm posting this thread to prompt everyone NOT to send your pets to MyPet Distributer (address below) in USJ10 Subang Jaya. I have been visiting that place about 3 times a month for the past 2 years to buy my dog food. In the past few months, every single visit there disgusts me. This pet shop offers grooming services for pets, which in my opinion is more like a grooming hell for pets. A particular Philipino maid who does the grooming is ALWAYS shouting irritably at the pets she grooms, and DELIBERATELY hurts them. I have seen her manhandle both cats and dogs, and there is always a yelp of cry or pain coming from the pets she "touches". It is very heartbreaking to see, and I don't think the owners who send their pets there are aware of the torture they go through at the hands of this maid.

In my opinion, the owners of this pet shop should have a talk with her and probably ask her to resign if she's so unhappy with her job that she takes it out on the innocent animals who just want to be cleaned. As an animal lover, it is very depressing and heartbreaking to see her treat the pets so roughly, and the pets don't even belong to me.

Like I said, I visit the shop 2 to 3 times a month and I see her shouting and abusing the pets without fail every single time I walk into the shop.

Does anyone know how I can report this pet shop? Unfortunately I don't have any proof as I cannot videotape how the maid treats the pets. Perhaps those who have been to the pet shop and have seen her mistreating the pets can also reply to this thread and share their experiences. I'm sure MANY people have seen how she handles the pets, as the grooming area is visible (can be seen through the glass window).

I, for sure will NEVER send my pets there, and to those who have read this post, I hope I have saved your pets from an hour of torture from this heartless maid.

Thanks for reading.

DON'T send your pets for grooming here:
MyPet Distributor
46,Jalan USJ 10/1E,
47620, Subang Jaya.
TEL: 03 - 56359492
FAX: 03 - 56324227
I came across your thread while trying to locate the website/facebook page for Rainin Cats and Dogs in Bangsar. I wanted to send them an email expressing my disappointment regarding their grooming service and staff attitude. My dog was sent there and we requested to trim his rear end so imagine our shock to find him bleeding at the back when he was to be collected.

Even more dismaying that is was not highlighted he was bleeding till it was spotted. And then the groomer, a Filipino lady decides to shrugged it off. "Just a minor thing", she says. Am wondering whether she loved to be cut for fun as I don't think being cut is a minor thing. Especially when you are a small helpless doggy.

Anyway, the damage was done. They cleaned up my dog after it was pointed out that he was bleeding fresh blood (she knew he was bleeding earlier) and told to bring him back if infected. So I went online to search for a platform to email them and I came across this thread. Lo and behold, I found out that the three pet stores stated below belongs to the same owner. So I might be assuming but beats me if it is not the same Filipino lady. Wouldn't want to stretch coincidence too far.

Sherithans Pet Centre
Mypet Distributors Sdn. Bhd.
Rainin Cats and Dogs

Oh and before I end this thread. There was no "SORRY" from the Filipino lady.