View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:19 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Cat skin problems. Need help.

Hi Neems,
Sweet with grounded coconut shredding. My hubby said maybe Basboosa you will know. Because Kunafa originated from Egypt.
How's your kitty?
Hope everything went well.

I have MSN but I always use my yahoo and gmail. :)
yahoo: e_vommer msn:marcelleve
Quote:
Originally Posted by neems View Post
@Maneki Neko: Hi! How are you? My dad ifs doing well, he started walking again today. :) Thanks for asking.

The raw patch on Moki is starting to heal now. But he has a new patch on the back of his ear. I did try the anti itch lotion thing and it did work. :) Weird thing is his whiskers dropped too! That kinda worried me for awhile, but then I read it's normal?

I am returning to Malaysia probably in April. Hopefully after my dads 3rd operation. Thanks again for your help.

@ Eve: Thanks for taking the time to explain to me everything. :) What is Kunafa? lol. I don't really eat Middle eastern food. I'll try looking for you. Do you have MSN?