View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 12:20 AM
Founder, PetFinder.my

AndyKoh has disabled reputation
Thumbs up Happy 2nd Birthday, PetFinder.my!

Dear Members,

Let's wish PetFinder.my a Happy 2nd Birthday!

Yes.. we've been around since April 18th, 2008 - the first day I launched with only 1 member (myself) and 1 pet (my own rescued dog). In the blink of an eye, we now have 100,000 unique visitors per month, over 20,000 members and 17,000 listed pets, growing into Malaysia's largest pet adoption portal.

Within the last 2 years, we have successfully assisted in finding homes for 3,400 animals. That averages almost 5 animals every single day, consistently for 730 days non-stop! This encouraging feat is achieved through the tireless dedication and contribution of our community of animal rescuers, shelters, fosterers, adopters, and animal lovers.

Over the past year, we have also introduced numerous new features such as PetFinder.my's Voucher subsidy system, cute FurryCards for online greetings, Facebook application, and numerous enhancements to the main PetFinder.my system and forum to increase adoption rates.

In the year to come, we will be introducing a number of new features, and to focus further on providing our members with better knowledge and education on managing pets. We hope that our members would continue to provide us with solid support, so we can all work together in this tough but rewarding journey of providing the animals with better welfare.

In conjunction with our 2nd Anniversary, we are currently holding a series of adoption events at various shopping malls. Be sure to pay us a visit during our events:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4155

To further share the joy, Clement (Dog Is My Buddy) is sponsoring 10 pieces of attractively designed FurKids On Board car sign for the best 10 slogan entries. Come join us in the slogan competition here:
http://forums.petfinder.my/showthread.php?t=4237

Once again, Happy 2nd Birthday, PetFinder.my!

Last edited by AndyKoh; 04-18-2010 at 08:46 AM.