View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 12:13 PM
PetFinder Guru

daphne1985 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to daphne1985
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKoh View Post
This topic is getting further and further away from its original purpose.

Dreay:
You have been personally attacking FurKids, and as I have mentioned many times earlier, such behaviour will not be tolerated in the forum. You have been given a temporary ban as a result of your impulsive actions.

Daphne:
Please do not join in Dreay with the personal attacks. This would only work against you when others see that you are easily overtaken by emotions. I know you have some good points to make, but please do so in a clear, concise and rational manner.

FurKids:
I respect your opinions and the points you raised, which I'm sure MrsDolittle does too. However, I must say that many of your sentences are pretty rude, and I am sure you could've done better in many of your replies rather than to just object things she say bluntly, many of which border on personal attacks. Please refrain yourself from such degrading attacks, which are totally unnecessary as you are well able to express yourself with your excellent command of language.
Dear Andy and All members here,

Sorry..I'm sorry if you feel anything hurt you all...I'm the person if I did wrong i will apologize..Sorry to all....Sorry Andy....

Thanks for your help Andy..

I'm proud of u...

Kak Anum..sorry to disturb your thread in this way...sorry..