View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 09:32 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: The Story of Jack Sparrow, The One-Eye Pirate Cat

Hehe, probably you now know why Jimmy named Jack as Jack Sparrow Hawk....he likes to jump around like Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of Caribbean, and is sneaky in getting his way.

Wah, sounds like Captain Jack needs his claws trimmed....time for a nail cut, Captain Jack! Send him to me if you're still not comfortable about cutting the cats' nails, I mean, claws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie View Post
Certainly, our Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK is more macho and handsome and much, much cleaner with its smooth, glistening fur.
They resemble each other in jumping up, down and everywhere. Captain Jack Sparrow HAWK now loves to jump on my back and shoulder whenever I squat or bend down while cleaning the cats' yard and room. (Probably he thinks he is a parrot.)
To keep himself from slipping off me and to get a better hold, his claws dig into my shoulder and back. And when I don't bend down at all, he would stand up tall and hug my thigh. His claws would be at my shorts. I would then have to carry him while he purred.
Just like the Captain in the movie, these are some of his intelligent, sneaky ways of getting what he wants - to be carried.