View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:29 PM
Animal Lover

kimimaro84 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

hmmm i can see that this is a heated battle then seems like everything cool down d, was juz wiping n cleaning my sniper, Gatling gun n bazooka. Nvm put that aside.

Dunno y for one persons sake u all need to type till so much? Need u all be frustrated becoz of one person? chill chill, besides this forum got other places where ppl express their feelings n opinions. But I've never seen something as childish as wat i am seeing here (no offense u know who u r). There are alot ppl who r not joining forums/websites but still they do go to shelters n help out every now n then. Ask them do u know of puppy.com.my or petfinder? nope they dun know. They juz know go there to help, to ease burden of the workers there, to help n teman the animals there, to take pics and post in on webpage, to find them a new home, to wash the poo, to clear the library, to wipe the cabinets, to hug the puppies, hug the kittens, play with the dog. Dun care who u r, boy, girl, man, woman, Malay, Chinese, Indian, mat salleh, seriously all kinds of ppl are there. N most of them dunno wats this website bout, i think if they come n read all this childish rants, they sure vomit blood

Anyway Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done. Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!
-Rocky Balboa-

Referring to the above, yeah this world is not bout sunshine n rainbows, those of u who had faced the worst situations in life to the brink of suicide, lost ur job, lost ur family, lost ur love ones, got robbed, got stabbed, got bashed and things related, u know this world is a cruel world and u will know that this aint a life full of peaceful and happy ending like Cinderella.

Have u ever been desperate before? Have u ever been in a desperate situation before? I have been so desperate before, although i love something, when desperation comes, a decision needs to be made. Decision is made for the best, for the greater good. Sacrifices need to be made. Some things need to let go. Like for example. U work an average job. U earn, enough to feed ur family, bring them jalan2, got a nice car, life is smooth and going.

Suddenly u got retrench, u can’t find a job. At that point of life, u got to make a decision n u need to make wise ones. No matter how much u love ur car, u gotta sell it, take the train, suffer in the packed train standing, ur family? Everything need to cut down cost, buy lesser stuff, cannot go shopping, ur children? need new shoes for school, new uniforms, if u have one children is ok, wat happens if u got a big family? u need to buy for all? then wat u gonna eat? so u gotta find some part time job, work at the streets, watever become kuli, throw away the ego n do some low class work, for wat? for ur family. This is an example of wat the world is out there.

SPCA or organizations similar are like the above. Yes i know some are being put down, whether they r new or old, healthy or not. But let me tell u something, previous years, every month 1000 over cats n dogs were sent to shelters like this. X 12 = 12,000, brothers n sisters, 12,000!!!!!! Where to keep? Under ur bed? Inside ur closet? Nope they are dump mercilessly by evil ppl out there. Well some ppl who might be facing some difficulties in life, they themselves need to make decisions too, so SPCA is their destinations. Some kind people also bring these unwanted pets there. But whatever it is 12000 is still 12000. Decision needs to be made. The best are chosen, the not so good are put down. Whether u agree or not, this shelters got no place. Good to see some ppl setting up farms for this animals to run about.

Cats dogs are all cramp into this places. Not mentioning the smell, u still need to feed them, do u think its serringit lima puluh sen to feed them all? Nope, U need feed them on a daily basis. U do the math n calculate n c how much are needed to feed them? When resources run out, wat u gonna do? not enuf of mouths to feed. a decision need to be made. When u r desperate u need to make the best of decision

Education is on the way, Rome was not build in a single day, u can ask ppl to do TNR, stop the killing, but can it be done in a single day? Nope slowly ler guys n gals, at least something is being done rite? I am happy to say that dis year on a monthly basis only bout 400-500 unwanted are sent to the SPCA. So Yeah at least we are getting some where instead of no where. Reduce the killing and educate is on the way...

To everyone out there I am happy to c that all of u are doin something. Keep up with the good work. We are working towards a same goal, so lets not scold, argue n bite each other’s neck, in the end it is us who will suffer. If SPCA or similiar organizations doesn’t exist 12k pets or lets juz say half of them mana mau pergi?mau pergi rumah u? Rumah saya? Rumah datuk saya?Each ppl got their own commitment, to their family and pets, u can rescue only so many that u urself cant afford it. Wat happens to the many thousand still out there wandering the streets? At least with the existence of petfinder many pets found a new home. Easier for rescuers.

Pls analyze the situation carefully before u type something n not let emotions over run u. Easy say difficult do, got family to jaga, got children to take care, n doin something extra for the animals, u ingat banyak senang ka? Sacrifices ppl. Think bout it.

This saving the animals things are all on volunteer basis. Its a crusade, test and commitment to the mind the body and the spirit. Everyone is working hard. So pls giv them a chance n stop blabbering things that dun belong here.

Finally this is for all of u:

“Now, if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But you gotta be willing to take the hit, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you are because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards do that and that ain't you. You're better than that!”