Thread: Avatar
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Avatar

ayoyoh!!!! Sam Worthington @ Jake Sully so yummy. Blue or white pun yummy. Semalam akak tgk Avatar dgn hubby.dia dok pujuk2 tgk.akak pun termakan pujuk & pergi tgk. gila bestlah movie ni. scene hutan pun menakkjubkan. suma best. tak blh tido mlm teringat2 si Sam.kikikikikik!!

Sherlock Holmes akak tgk masa New Year ari tu.Itu pun best gak.tp mcm ko ckp kategori tak sama.Can't wait tunggu Sherlock Holmes 2 (klu ada)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
Pada Zee Sherlock Holmes and Avatar both are great movies but should be categories differently, no need to be compared with each other..
The one that I would agree 100% is that both main protagonist are just yummylicious!
For me Holmes in the storyline was much more stronger than Avatar as Avatar was very much predictable...
But Avatar was solely written by James Cameron, he invented the world of Pandora's and the Na'vi and much more he was the brain of everything in this movie, all the ideas came from him and with help of others it evolve into this new world..
Ah...What more to say as obviously I was just enchanted by Pandora and all the CGIs that were just unimaginable, it was very hard and just difficult to detect that it was just computerized...
Howvever I did wish that they were more 'opmhh' in the storyline,huhu..
Rumors to be told that there might be Avatar 2 so hope much more stronger storyline will be putted in that...
Owh...I prefer Jack Sully being the Na'vi rather than his human form...Sexyyyy....Makes me wants to be a Na'vi and joins the Omaticaya to...