View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
PetFinder Guru

lynielime is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Safety : Clean Green for a Cat-Safe Home

actually your timing on posting this article is absolutely perfect!! i have a massive weed problem in my yard. it looks like a jungle and i'm not exaggerating. i've got lalang growing that's almost as tall as i am. it seems like the weeds grow so fast and we can't get them cut fast enough! some of the strange weeds are even beginning to grow into full-fledged trees. now don't get me wrong, i love nature and plants and i am always buying all kinds of plants, but weeds are totally different. they choke the grass and make it difficult for my dogs to play in the garden. last night spike and i were hanging out outside when he saw a cicak on the garden wall opposite. naturally he went charging straight through the weeds and lalang at top speed...i couldn't even see him. just weeds and leaves swinging around and the sound of him crashing through everything... that's how bad my weed problem is.. i'm glad i don't have to resort potentially harmful solutions. thanks for the vinegar idea. will buy a load tonight and spray the lalang this weekend.