View Single Post
Old 08-30-2008, 08:49 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default .:: What Brand & Model Are You Using? ::.

Zee,sony vaio got pink lappie what

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyZee View Post
same like you i also have a 2nd lappie, my previous lappie before bought this one and it's also compaq too!
also i think it already reached it 10years life, it was a compaq armada but i forgot which model because there's no point using it, damaged here and there and needs a lot of patience to use it..
But one day i still need to switch it on to transfer all my files to my new lappie...
guess it's going to be one hell of a work to do!

yup, i heard also acer not that good if you're planning to use it as your main and only lappie...
yup,you can get high specs with much more cheaper price than other brands but you need to bear the consequence afterward...huhu..

i think sony is basically because how they branded their lappie, looks sophisticated and high class but don't know how good is it, even the cheapest sony also cost abot rm4k+..yikes!
and the specs also normal only..
but it all depends on your budget and liking..

For me, it took me about 3years to buy a new laptop!
i was surveying here and there for the best offer and the best brand&model with my budget..
I don't want to end up to buy the wrong one as i'll be using the lappie for several years and it's also going to be my 2nd home and 2nd heart!
wahhh...so dramatic weh...

if only my nec versa is in pink color..i would like that so much!
that's why before this i was aiming for the pink lappies such as dell pink lappie but nevermind about the looks...
guess with the tech nowadays, i can just get the lappie's sticker skins...

wah, one of my longest post...

malu tapi mau....
tak payah malu2 sis bina, sume frens2 kan...