View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 01:16 PM
PetFinder Moderator

dog is my buddy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Ashley,
at the moment we not do list up the pet shop, because it concern with people business and still have supporter support this shop. You know why, they can earn some comission when introduced someone buy cat or dog over there.
as long as inform friends or member dont go. that can said already good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
there's also another reason i don't buy from pet supplies stores that sell livestock, i know they don't care about the health of their livestock (the cats and dogs) and neither do they really bother much about sanitation and hygiene of their shops - hence all stuff they sell there, especially those soft furnishings, cages, etc all not clean and hygienic.

call me paraonoid but there you have it - more reasons not to purchase from them.

hope to hear from more who also actively avoid buying from shops the sells cats, dogs, other animals.

is there a list of petshops that don't deal in livestocks compiled here? if yes, i'd like to have a look at it...i want to check them out, get their coordinates (gps) contribute the coordinates to the gps mapping community so that people with pnd can easily get to them - hah another way that i can contribute and do to help the cause

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.