View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 02:58 PM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

I want to add on to this....

I read from somewhere that a forum member here took her cat to this pet supplies shop for spaying. The owner had listed "simple surgery like spaying or neutering" as one of its services. The spaying job was badly done, the sutures ripped opened.

She took her cat back, and the cat was boarded for 5 days at extra charges. Then, she was told the cat has to be boarded for another week. She didn't want that, as she was getting real worried about her cat. She said she would go and pick up the cat herself from the "clinic" where the pet shop owner had sent her cat.

Imagine her shock when she saw the place.....it looked more like a breeding centre than a clinic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Very... true, it is not always what you see is real here. Many BYB in here pretend to be pet lover & also many of their friends or supporters talk & act like true pet lover but yet firmly support this unethical breeder, this is what I call pure hypocrite. As long as this ppl choose to close their eyes or keep their mouth shut just bcoz they are their friends then all their pet loving declaration are bullshit. Remember you have the choice of your friends, why choose one who is cruel to animal as friend if you love them so much.

If you love them so much you shud stand up for them, expose this unethical breeder & their cruelty so that naive & innocent pet lover will not fall prey to this vulture.
We know who we are & we also know who they are.