View Single Post
Old 04-15-2009, 02:07 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Spca ampang in need of more adopters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbpie View Post
sounds familiar jek senario nih hopefully jgn sampai jadik cam my neighbour nak upah org buang (nih melayu) nasib org indon tu xmo. lagi sorang (chinese) nak racun langsung..huhuhuhu..bile serempak with me..mula la kutuk itu ini..well dorang ade mulut, bb pun ade mulut. i just lecture them back. we r d ones with brains i told them, pastu lecture la pasal sunat menyunat..nowadays, nampak bb dorang lak avoid me
Banyak kala mereka tak retreat mcm tu, Bb, in a lot of cases it ended up with the kucing-suffering a much worse fate than before akibat api kemarahan yg bertambah teruk (to the point where logic fails completely) ... mereka talipon aje Bandaraya atau mereka terus tabur racun tikus ... and there goes all your hard work and neutered cats ... and the vacuum gets filled with new unneutered cats and you are back to square one or even worse ... do try to keep the temperature and blood pressure rendah (I know it is easier said than done) ... in situations like this, the head has really got to rule the heart ... for the poor cats' sake.

Sebab tu saya kata that as long as the environment for tolerance towards animals living amongst us in the community as managed stray colonies is not established by people concerned via aggressive Adult Communities Awareness Education Programs, Trap-Neuter-Release is in vain.

It is no point targeting school kids because the core problem lies with the adults.
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies