View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 11:11 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Edu: Any TESLians out there? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawr2buny View Post
I did read your recommendations on laptops in Tech & Comps, hebatt.

And I have heard that for MUET's speaking/oral test (whatever they call it XD) they usually ask about current issues ya? Gosh, I havent watched tv this year kot. Hehe, kurang betul iilmu. I seriously need to buy & read the Star la from now.

oh oh! And are there any interviews? I have heard somewere, someone mentioned about some kind of interview before dapat TESL ni. *gulp*
My insight of laptops and hands on new tech gadgets,that a big thank to my other half yang selalu dapat pree mende-mende baru especially Apple untuk research dan I pun dengan bestnya try semua.. Sebelum jadi pandai jaga laptop, dah 3 biji laptop mampus sebelum yang nie tak sangkut langsung

MUET tak susahlah.. kalau you pergi calon bebas ( cam mengundi pulak ) mesti yang datang tue kebanyakkanya lagi kurang dari you. So, you ulas sikit, pastue tuju conversation pada orang lain. jangan monopoli sensorang, buat macam ala-ala forum, tanya soalan bagi semua dalam group you bercakap. Confirm dapat tinggi.

Interview yang I ingat masa zaman purba dulu. tahun sebelum I masuk TESL..i kena ujian INSAk dan juga interview dengan lecturer maktab..they asked q's like.. why do you want to be a teacher..why this why that.. semua logic .. nothing to worry tho..