View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:55 PM
~feline attaché

nurkasih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Witnessing a murder!

Rottweiler esp.. Without good training is dangerous not only to small animals around them, also to the human.

As I read your post, i remembered I was browsing about incidents regarding dogs and most of the article I read will precisely write down to one breed Rottweiler. There's one news on a cat helped her owner by diverting the threat (2 Rottweilers) to itself.

As FK highlight, there's no bad doggy or kitty at all, but there's always bad owner. And looking at your story, yes , neighbour A can make official report I believe but then.. after all, the effect will be the dog be taken away.. put into dog pound..bla bla bla.. then hurmm.. you know what I mean right..poor dog.

p/s I saw a big dog jumped up on excitement seeing a cat while going around strolling with his owner ( I believe late night walk).. The dog was too big for the owner to handle and he let go of the leash and the dog ran after the poor cat. I could just pray the cat can run faster than the dog. The owner? he was just stood there and cursing with all the 'good' vocab he got.