Thread: Rude owners!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Cat Slave

Fareen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rude owners!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurkasih View Post
Petfinder used and should be a happy playground for pets and their owners. After sometimes, i feel that every negative thread leads to one conclusion: rude language usage and bad ettique ...

It's time for us to do something to neutralize this happy place back to its original intentions~~

p/s susah sangat ke nak rephrase ayat dan elak dari berkasar... Once you start cursing, it will be a habit. T da beranak pinak pulak... Kan dah turun ke anak.. Jadik darah daging lak. Sbb tue orang tua dulu2 bantal anak sampai jadik sayur..
as for doing sthing abt this, I think as an individual I have tried but unfortunately it only works with ppl whom we've forged a relationship with but for the other randon members, it's very hard.

perhaps we could bring this up to Andys attention. I seriously don't know how vigilant they are on monitoring the on goings of the site. Example, on Astro, there are many SMS channels and the moderator will delete foul languages used. Every now and then there will also be reminders by moderators not to use foul languages. I guess they have a dedicated person doing this. I duno if PF could explore sthing like this cos I think it'll help...

Proud mummy of Sophie / Dexter / Yuki / Heidi / Optimus

Feed your cats BARF!
www.catnutrition.org