View Single Post
Old 05-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Animal Lover

rado is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

hhplover,
Yes, it is stated in TICA that points can be given to HHP which are into the finals, but you still have to register your cat(s) at TICA. Meaning, you have to fill in your cat(s) details, make a payment and you'll get your TICA number(s). Then, when you joining the TICA show, indicate the number TICA number given and you'll be collecting the point. But bear in mind, there will be only 2 category for HHP cats which are 1 for kitten & 1 for adult (altered[spayed/neutered]). http://tica.org/public/showing.php.

pedigreelover & iraiqaim,
You're totally right. I'd really know 1 cats owner that facing the problem. As I know, she bought 2 kittens (if i not mistaken) so called "PEDIGREED" from IMAKATZ CATTERY @ Kota Kemuning before the December-09 show and until now she did not received any TICA certificate for both kittens (i believe they was cats now) and unfortunately she was attended both shows. She's also told me that few of her friends also facing the same problem.

iraiqaim,
I believed its TOTALLY was not related with MCFA, because MCFA will only handling the shows, not the cat registration with TICA. It was solely the mistake (if it is the right word to use) of the IMAKATZ CATTERY owner which is Ismail Mohd Ali, which also the president of MCFA unfortunately.

So, after all, as a MCFA members, I would like to suggest to the MCFA committee (if they're reading this treat, i believe and hope they're reading it) to bring this issue to the president and ask him to solve the issue before the August Show or otherwise the show will be boycotted.