View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 07:58 PM
Animal Lover

jojo1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MCFA CAT SHOW 8 August? Think Again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Dear Jojo,
I am hhplover @ matkacau but NOPE, i'm not Pakcu. Please leave that orang tua out of this.... pity him.
Yes... looks like MCFA web belong to the president only..
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhplover View Post
Thanks rado for the info. Since im only into HHPs, points does not really matters to me. I join cat show for the fun and to learn as well. But, since you brought the subject, I will register my hhp in tica to collect points. One question, three of my HHPs alter did enter final in one of the rings, does this qualify them for points? If i register now, can the points collected in last show be counted?

Oh sorry, hhplover @ MatKacau. So many people thought you are Pakcu since Pakcu's cat also happen to be coincidentally conveniently won the hhp alter category, just like your cats.

And since you don't care for the points, i think you should also join Pakcu's show in July because i think his show also have no points either although judge by FiFe judges coz most of the cats obviously not register with FiFe either. So you see, it does not matter which show you join as long you don't register all same lah. As long as you ok with that it's alright what..

Kan, betul tak Pakcu!?