View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Animal Lover

falcon90 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Saying Goodbye to my loving cat

This one is different, His name is Tommy.. He doesnt suffered from any sicknesses.. He died because 5 dogs attackedme and Tommy was trying to save me.. It happened when i was 12 years old.. Tommy likes to visit my neighbours house.. so i went to my neighbours house to get him and he followed me back home.. He ahead of me.. Suddenly there's a group of strays dog suddenly barking at me and i know at that time this dog want to bite me.. I know from the sound they bark.. Is like they planning for something.. So i ran as quickly as i can.. but the dog jump through me and i still have that scared on my knee's untill today.. The dog biting my leg and my back.. Tommy come over to help me.. I was shouting and crying for help.. The neighbour come out and come towards me.. Tommy now in charge at the middle.. I couldnt get up.. Tommy scratch and bite.. he try to do everything.. The dogs bleeding in their nose, eyes and ears.. I thought Tommy is ok.. But i was wrong.. He walk to me but he fell and died before he reach to me.. Tommy was bleeding a lot.. And the blood wont stop.. I cried out loud on the street where my neighbours looking at me.. Im not ashamed at that time.. I was touched.. I feel guilty for what i have done.. I killed my own cat.. Tommy was a great cat.. he prayed with my dad at the prayer room, he always company my dad when he was still alive.. Tommy was a good christian.. If people doesnt believe about this its not a problem for me.. cause this is what happened 6 years ago. That time he was 10 years old..