View Single Post
Old 12-21-2008, 03:53 PM
PetFinder Guru

cookie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Story of Jack Sparrow, The One-Eye Pirate Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
No, no, no, I have changed its name, Jimmy, to Captain Jack Sparrow....muahahahhaha!!!! Been promoted laa.....
err, Mr 007, my vet gave me that title of Captainship when the appointment was made -- to compensate for that very, very important part of me he is going to remove on Christmas Day before I go home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
Awwwh.....Jimmy, that is too much for me laa......such a long, mouthful. My tongue got all twisted oledi.....gakakakakkakkk!!!!
Well, if my full name is too much of a mouthful, you may call me Jack Sparrow minus the title and last name; after all part of my front is already missing and my back part will be missing soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post

My part here is peanut compare to the heart of Cookie & off coz Blackie007 too. My New year Motto will be wishing for more Cookies like Cookie, hehe....Merry X'mas & Happy New Year to you too
Thanks Jimmy, you say such nice things about me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
Well!! I don't assume you gonna call him by his full name at all time, haha... I don't know if you still remember Queenie the very long hair manja silver girl in the nursery room, her full name is Enko Queen Of The Night, haha...
Yes, Jimmy, I remember that one when you described Queenie. I don't remember names, only faces, colours, markings and mannerisms because there were so many. Too mind-boggling to remember all their names. I enjoyed stroking and hugging them - very satisfying. Thanks Jimmy.