View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 10:42 PM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Campaign Stop puppy and kitten Backyard breeder do trade through Pet Shop

Yup!! Charlene. It has been a month I didn't buy anything from Petsmore.They sell cats and dogs.I cannot tahan seeing those animals in the cage.Some are sick. I bluntly pointed it out to the sales assistant in front of other customers. I must not buy anything from petshop selling animals (chanting,chanting).

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackie007 View Post
I AM 100% IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOU!!

Let's all stop buying from pet shops that sell cats or dogs as their stock.

Those are people who support the irresponsible backyard breeders, and who are contributing to the strays on the street. If you support those pet shops, you are indirectly supporting those backyard breeders, and making a mockery of the TNR or rescue work of the genuine animal lovers in this forum.

So, please Say NO to pet shops that sell pets. Instead, help lighten our TNR and rescue workers' efforts by only buying from pet shops that DO NOT sell cats or dogs.

This is not the first time someone has sent out this call. Another forumner, pugsnmutts has created a similar thread earlier. Here's the link to her thread, "Pet Shops that do NOT Sell Pets".

Thank you.