View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 10:12 AM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Macam mana nak tahu yang kucing tu pregger and mana tempat boarding yang MURAH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prinz38i View Post
Betul kata FurKids tu. Memang RAMAI yang bermuka-muka dalam forum ni.

so, aku_ais, kalo u nak boarding your cat yang disyaki pregnent, lebih baik hantar ke vet yang bagus. vet yang bagus mmg akan charge mahal and penjagaan mereka pun lebih baik dari yang biasa. Samelah macam you beli barang di tempat yang murah, and you beli barang di tempat yang mahal, qualitinye memang berbeza, kecuali kalau you bernasib baik je. OR kalau nak mintak tolong pun, rasenye yang terbaik adalah FurKids memandangkan dia adalah pencinta kucing yang sejati and banyak bagi nasihat yang sangat berguna dalam thread-thread dalam PF ni.

Thank you for your understanding, Ramzee, because I know that as a fellow cat rescuer, you too have suffered so much pain and frustration, first in finding cats/kittens suffering and in need, and then after picking them all up and rescuing them, further pain in seeing them suffer and die of illness and poor health while exhausting yourself and your pockets in rushing them to the vets. You do your utmost, but sometimes, due to their inherent weakness, the cats and kittens still die in your hands.

There are many, many times when our pain and despair is really overwhelming, and many times when we do get so very depressed over the seemingly losing battle for them because there are so many greedy and irresponsible taking advantage of them and abusing them.

Thanks, my friend!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies