View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 05:55 PM
Animal Lover

freewilly85 is on a distinguished road
Default Some people are just too free

Some people are just too free,

They came & complain that we are abusing our prarie dogs, by not giving them water & they are "playing" with their newspaper bedding.

How free and how often are you here to see how we feed & water the animals? Have you ever kept a prarie dog before before commenting?

To come & say that we shouldn't support dolphin shows, or any other animal shows.

Again, have you ever kept a dolphin before you comment?

That when I bring my dogs out for walks, she just comes & says my dogs killed all "her" cats in the neighbourhood.

Well, all your cats are in the back alley aunty, causing my dogs to bark all night long.

That when I bring my dogs for walks in another area just to avoid being accused of killing "somebody's cats", another aunty would come & say, "tonight, you will turn into the ugliest duckling in the world!!" just because I walked the dogs passed her backyard.

To say that I am abusing the animals, because I keep them in cages.

They don't have to work & struggle hard, to earn enough for keeping all the animals under their care alive, to make sure that they have enough food, water, necessities, etc.

Because they are always that free, to walk around complaining, commenting, thinking that they are the smartest, thinking that they know the best ways to do things "their ways"

To those people who are always that free,

think before you comment,

THINK, whether you are qualified to ever comment.