View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 10:23 PM
PetFinder Guru

Nana is on a distinguished road
Default need help helping strays. Pls..

Hi I’m in need of help. I’m getting complaints regarding the strays that I’ve been feeding. They’re not toilet trained and thus they do their ‘business’ just about anywhere. I’m very inexperienced with regards to strays. So what I have in mind now, is to cage them a few days for toilet training and see if that works. So I’m thinking if there are anyone out there who’s willing to lend me cages for the cats?

Or if anyone has any other suggestion, I’m open for your opinions.

I have 1 cage, and I have caged 1 of the cats. Although a stray, fortunately she is very calm as long as I provide her food and water. While she’s in, the others just watch her eat and hope she’d drop a kibble or 2 for them to catch. It’s a pity, but I don’t wanna be a stray myself, and in my situation, if I don’t overcome their problems, YES, it is possible that I’ll end up, looking for a new place. Moreover, I already kantoi 1 time…I fed the cats (on the floor, no bowls so no proof) but they left few kibbles here and there… no need to guess who fed them .

I’m sorry that I have to ‘thicken’ my face to ask for cat cage, but I’ve given it lots of thoughts, and end up with this idea. And again, Yeah, I’m open for suggestion.