View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Call me Yuana or Yan ;)

euanna is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Felis Wonder Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coony View Post
My first MCO is Eternal's Hikaru Genji of Felis Wonder from a breeder in Japan with his line going back to Nascat Tracker one of the early day MCO big gun of US, Hikaru join us in mid 2003. My second import is Takao from another breeder also from Japan. My third import is Charger from US a breeder I had known for more then 4 years before she let me had her cat.

I did a lot of research on the MCO before I acquire from the breeders as before this I had bad experience with unethical & dishonest breeder even with committee of a local cat club. Becoz of some extra knowledge of the MCO I was able to identified the quality & condition of a MCO I enquire from Russia, otherwise I wud had got myself something I did not ask for.
Must be a long process to get a pedigree cat from overseas... But worth it in my opinion. I guess I have to study and do research too to make my lil Sherbet bigger and healthier!
From your explanation, seems my bf and I conclusions are correct.. We seldom see MC because the Breeders are selective. Charger's owner took 4 years to give away her cat.. I'd be reluctant to give away my cat too but what a beautiful cat! Congrats to you for your beautiful cat and your efforts! Finding the right breeder / cattery .. doing research .. going there and convincing them to let you adopt for breeding..

Now if I only I have a few MCs running around in my house..