View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 04:39 PM
Animal Lover

Angelsoo is on a distinguished road
Smile Looking for hamster for adoption .... any breed

Hi,

I'm an animal lover with years of experiences in dogs, cats, fishes, birds, tortoise etc. But when it comes to hamster....It's totally '0'. Reason being i have rodent-phobia (I don't know what is the term calls) including rabbit.

But recently, I'd overcome my fear (thanx to my darling who give me lotza encouragement and extremely patient) and even start to like hamsters! They are sooooo cute and I'm amazed with their intelligent.

Now that I have fallen in love with hamster, I'd like to look for a pair to adopt (dun worry, I'd done my research. i'd been to lotza petshop to inquire on how to take care od pet hamster). Anyone with baby hamster for adoption, pls contact me at 012-2255831 (I'm residing nr Subang USJ). Any types of hamster will do. I love them all!

Preferably if cage is included in adoption. Not that I'm being a cheapskate, it's just that it is my 1st time keeping hamster as pet, so i dun wanna invest too much $$$. But if you wanna a token of appreciation, I'll be happy to give