View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 10:21 AM
Animal Lover

June is on a distinguished road
Default Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

I'm with you Ashley,Why don't we group together and go to this restaurant and give them some lesson?? I know I have a very sharp tongue. I know how to kiwi this kind of people but I cannot do it alone. Anyone??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleywong View Post
Hi pawprints

thanks for the update and the info.

i'll know for sure i won't patronise this restoran aleef caterers. action speaks louder than words and we need to spread this message along - it's time we demand the businesses follow "corporate social responsibility".

what we can do to help puan yani and the poor kittens/cats are

1) provide her with some pet food (if the older orphans are ready to eat dry food) this is temporary solution till the kittens are rehomed and adopted.

2) a cage is a good idea for short-timed confinement like maybe to ensure certain babies get milk supply but it is not advisable for long-term containment

3) better solution is help sponsor the female cat to be spayed - i'm sure anyone of us can do that - i've checked with my vet - the earliest a nursing female can be spayed is actually 2 weeks after birth but most opt to do so until after nursing is finished But then the female cat has to be confined and contained as her heat cycle may come then even during nursing (they are poly-estrus - many cycles throughout the year)

4) also all help to profile the kittens here so they find a good home

5) backup solution, the fosterers in this forum help to foster the kittens until all are rehomed and adopted.

6) also those who are in touch / voluntter with either SPCA, PAWs or FFF request a TNR program to be held there? the rest can help by either volunteering to help out or donate cash or product in kind.

do you personally know puan yani? if yes, perhaps you can act as our "introducer" and go with us (those who volunterer) to see her ? i don't want to be scared by some strangers descending upon her, she has taken so much verbal abuses from her neighbours, she may be vary if we show up suddenly and we're not "local" to the area.

what say you petfinder.my forumers?