View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Banned

ashleywong is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Boycott Cruel Restoran Aleef Caterers at TD129, TTDI Market

hi paw prints

oh no, if that female cat is pn yani's own pet, then we don't spay it without her consent only to spread message that it's better to spay otherwise will contribnute to more stray kittens around.

however at this stage the TNR (trap neuter release) program is for the various stray adult cats around the area. the local shelters may not have adequate resources to keep these animals after neutering and to rehome them so best bet for now is to

1) TNR to control the stray adult population

2) get the kittens out of the street to prevent them from being street cats - this is where fosterer comes in and those who can't foster but would like to help can donate food and litter material - i guess at this stage it will be up to the financial ability of donors to provide which brand they see fit (my soapbox for proper nutrition will have to wait another day).

okay let's do it properly and in order of priority:

visit restoran aleef at first opportunity (meaning during weekend)

1) fosterers needed to take rescue and take home kittens (if any still around)

2) take video shots of anyone abusing the kittens (if possible) and to take note of the condition of the stray population - numbers of stray, estimate health condition i.e. whether got skin/fur disease, wounds, look and act sick, etc

arm with this information, we can then approach spca/paws/furry friends farms for help with TNR

i know that Furry Friends Farms haev TNR whereby they trap stray cats at restaurants neuter them and then release them back to that area (FFF doesn't have cattery to cater for stray cats at this moment). SPCA and PAWs may be able to do this - would DBKL do the same thing? perhaps spca can help us to get DBKL to help out also?

3) if puan yani is helping out with the stray cats, we look in on her and help her to help the cats

this is all i can think of at the moment

but i can't help but notice there's a lack of response here.....

what? ashley shouted too much in other posts/threads and all of you are still sulking???