View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 05:45 AM
PetFinder Guru

Marcelleve is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Marcelleve Send a message via Yahoo to Marcelleve Send a message via Skype™ to Marcelleve
Default Re: Penipuan Jualan Kucing

Hi Gene,
Minta maaf but I think it is not a personal attack to you but to wake up people from getting cheated.
It is still currently happening to a lot of people online and not only the 'thread starter'... he was talking by general that means 'whole people lah'.
It is actually a straight forward and good reminder for all of us.

Anyway Gene, thanks for the advice from the previous message you have share with us.
I have to agree Malaysians should wake up and rather paying a whole sum amount of money to BB for purebred cat they should opt for adopting stray cats as there are a lot of strays in Malaysia.
If they have RM's to pay the pedigree cats and they have a good knowledge to keep a pedigree cats then they should go to the certified breeder because of 'high temperament and hereditary health quality'.
People may buy a non-ped cats from a petshop but are they sure their cats are healthy unless if they wanted to burn their cash for paying meds and vets.
It might look like a pure breed cat but when reaching adulthood or the final stage, do they feel cheated in the end?

We are all animal lovers and Coony is really one of the pioneers in cat's forum. His main coon cats are in champion line and famous too .... tak payah teguh orang nanti salah faham pulak.

Minta maaf....forum is open to everyone kan and everyone has the rights to share opinion so this is my rights to share my opinion jelah same with everyone else in this forum as long as I did not say bad words/foul languages or belittle a person.

Please let us help one another sincerely and positively without a spark of sarcasm and bitterness.
In general, we should all take critics constructively rather than personally.

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,
Eve
P/S: @ Coony - can I have my kitties' Pinnacle meoooorrwww (Ashanta's version of meow) already 'coz ur busy always in cat shows. Also, do you have any retired cats to be given away or this is only applicable in US? Do share one and this is not a request but by kitty's demand. LMAO!!!! :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene View Post
that's why i suggested the thread starter to double check before making any payments.
asking people to wake up? wow!

Last edited by Marcelleve; 05-28-2011 at 06:05 AM.