View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 05:09 PM
PetFinder Guru

mrsdolittle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pulau Ketam & MPK Klang Dump Dogs in Uninhabited Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynielime View Post
shahrul!!!
i missed you! i'm so glad you're alright. you've got my support and friendship and i'll continue to volunteer with you and the rest of the spca team. gossipy bullshit, insane accusations and lies will never change that. i've been volunteering with spca for more than 3 years and i know that no one there would have kidnapped kuning. spca staff and volunteers are not capable of such evil and underhanded actions. see you guys real soon. i miss outreach. take care k.
Hey girl!!!

Thanks for your genuine concern. You are so real and we love real people like you.

Let them be with their "world of lies", but i think the world of fantasy is even better... Its their own stupid idiotic chioce which chosen by themselves for whatever reason. May be stupid publicity and bad for their own reputation. May be that's what they wanted so much, hence, they refuse to stop...

The Malay says, "BAGAIKAN ANJING MENYALAK BUKIT, TAPI BUKIT TAK RUNTUH PUN..." direct translation... LIKE THE DOG BARKING AT THE HILL, BUT THE HILL NEVER COLLAPSE...". Kerja bodoh.

I miss you too girl. Next outreach may be... soon ya. Love ya...

...THE DAY I KNOW THE MEANING OF TRUE LOVE, LOYALTY, TRUST AND FRIENDSHIP...
...TIGER IN MEMORY...