View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 03:32 PM
Animal Lover

JyEn is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Re: Saying Goodbye to your loving dog

Can i say my story here? When i was form 1 (clearly i remember everything ) my grandmother passed away. I was very sad and down. One day my mom bought a kitten to make me happy because she know i love animals alot. I have a maid that time. She doesnt like my cat rooming around the house. She doesnt like us scold her because she make mistakes so she always abuse my cat. I doesnt know it. I called him Oren as he is orange in colour. He was fierce and always scratch me. But one night he come and sit on my lap. He meow at me. I thought he want to scratch me again so i go away but he keep followed me. I went to the dinner table he brush his fur over my leg. I will always remember this feelings. I thought something is wrong tonight but i leave it until morning. I wake up when my mom knock my door saying Oren is suffering and cant breath. I was a little kid and i know nothing about having a pet. I try to give him panadol that i melted it in the water and give him to drink. But still nothing happened. I remember my friend said put him in a box and silent place so he can rest. So i did. When i come and peep him again he is gone forever. I cry so loud and i scold my maid for killing my cat. Then i fired her and give her away to my aunt ( as im in charge that time as a only child in the family ). I was very sad and i promised myself to save every animals that needed my help. Although he is only beside me for few days but he is always in my heart as he is my 1st pet i ever got.

Missing you, Oren..