View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Pets Are NOT Disposable

FurKids is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Rocky don't like to drink water? How? Please advise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daphne1985 View Post
Hi, if your puppy did not like to drink water please do not worry u still hv another way. When you feed Rocky, feed him a boil water with some sugar and add the pet food inside, let is cool and serve it to your Rocky. Remember put more water when u feed him food. So when he want to eat the food he will drink the water as well. This is the good alternative for your pet to drink more water.

Last time when I feed my Yuuki, I like to add lots of water inside his canned food. you boil the water until it boiled, mix in 2 spoon of the canne food (chicken, tuna,lamb) , stir well until it mix well. Add in few rice and serve it

*Yuuki finish it everytime
* he also did not like drinking water

2nd - boil milk add in little sugar, let it cool 1st them add in pet food for him

1st is to prevent eat too salty
2nd is to make him drink more water while eating food

you can try, but I do not noe it work for u or not.
DO NOT ADD ANY SUGAR, dear, sugar not good or necessary. Get some fresh chicken carcases from the chicken seller in the market (or some good soup bones with lots of marrow from your regular butcher), boil and make some good concentrated soup stock and give it to your dog. No salt, no sugar, no MSG, no herbs, no spices, no garlic/onions, no chilli (you'll be amazed what some people put in for the dogs just because humans must have lots of oil, sugar, salt, ajinomoto, sauces, hot-hot chillies) ... as if dog/cat bodies are the same as humans!
"We organized in the past to make Trap-Neuter-Return possible. Today, we organize to make Trap-Neuter-Return the norm and to end the unnecessary killing of cats in animal shelters across the country and provide humane care." - Alley Cat Allies