View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Petfinder Moderator

blackie007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: My Meeting with Charlene aka Blackie

Ya lor, we'll like homeless strays, looking for a PR lounge....hehe....hubby wasn't too pleased when I got home le....merajuk-rajuk saje...

But hey, it was fun to be able to finally meet June. I bet we could continue talking if it was one of those camp fire thingy...u know, talk until morning dawns.....haha. But maybe not, June is not the nocturnal creature that I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Something happened last nite to me and Charlene.We were really enjoying ourselves, makan buka puasa (not for Charlene though.he!!he!!) at Sari Ratu Restaurant in Bkt Bintang). We ate,chit chat,girls talk etc until 1030pm.The waitress came to us with the bill.After we've paid continue chit chat,finally they put the chairs on the table,lights off and they told us "restaurant nak tutuplah kak".We moved to Pizza Hut nearby and order ice tea.continued chit chat,laugh bla bla.That was the time our husbands sms and asked when are you coming home.he!!he!! I think it was around 11pm.Finally around1140pm the waitress in Pizza Hut came to us with the bill and said we are going to closed.That was it.Signal that we must go home.We told the waitress,we are strays with no home to return.wakakakakakakakak!!!
Oooi....fantasticat....ape le ni....nak ikut 'buku' lagi, u wait till we gade-gade to gado-gado at the raya gathering....

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasticat View Post
kalau ikut 'buku'... strays ni mesti dikembirikan... wakakakakakaka...
huh??
Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
klu baka aku dan Charene kena spay,abislah keturunan org2 baik kat muka bumi ni.wakakakakakakak!!