Default Samsung Galaxy Tab vs. the iPad: Compare For Yourself

Everyone in mind just had iPad, see how the powerful of Samsung Galaxy Tab
http://galaxytab.samsungmobile.com/
Powered by Android Operating System 2.2
http://source.android.com/index.html

add some
Release from Wiki
[edit] Africa
On 5 November 2010, Etisalat Nigeria became the first cellular network in Africa to launch the Galaxy Tab.[21]

On 6th December 2010, Vodafone Ghana launched the Galaxy Tab

[edit] Asia
The Samsung Galaxy Tab has been released in Indonesia and Thailand without contract and in Malaysia under contract by Maxis.

While in the Philippines under contract by Smart.

Under contract with NTT Docomo in Japan.

[edit] Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Tab was released on November 8, 2010. It is available without a contract from Harvey Norman, and under contract from Telstra, Optus and VHA.[22]

[edit] Brazil
The Samsung Galaxy Tab was released in Brazil on November 26, 2010. Brazilian version seems to have a better speed, the processor runs @ 1.2GHz and it has support for Analog TV and Digital SBTVD.

[edit] Europe
The Samsung Galaxy Tab was released in Germany on October 11, 2010. The UK version of the Tab was released on November 1, 2010.

[edit] Middle East
The Samsung Galaxy Tab has been officially released in the Middle east in Dubai's GITEX Shopper the largest gathering of the region’s leading ICT retailers and suppliers.

[edit] India
Samsung had launched the Galaxy tab in October.

[edit] United States
The Galaxy tab has been released in the US from T-Mobile USA, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon. As of November 22, 2010 the U.S. Cellular and the WiFi-only version of the Galaxy Tab have not been released.

T-Mobile USA started offering the Galaxy Tab on November 10.[23]

Sprint started offering the Galaxy Tab on November 14.[citation needed]

Verizon's version of the Galaxy Tab has a black back, as opposed to the standard white rear of the T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T versions.

AT&T began offering the Tab on November 21 with no contract requirement.[24]

The FCC approved a WiFi only version of the Galaxy Tab.[25] Some Best Buy advertisements appear to have been prematurely leaked about the WiFi only version of the Galaxy Tab.[26]

[edit] Sales
The Samsung Galaxy Tab sold around 600,000 units in the first seven days of being launched.[27] On the 4th of December, it was reported that the 1 millions mark was reached, two months after being launched.[28]
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	204779-chart-galaxy-ipad-2_original.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	10462  

Sometimes,things in life are out of our control. We just need to accept the fact.
Rocky, Ricky and Rusty is my best friend.

Last edited by dog is my buddy; 12-16-2010 at 11:37 PM.