View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 08:00 PM
Animal Lover

wongmaunchin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Want to adopt gp

Hello,

Dun think GPs are cute. You need lots of extra care for them like regular health checks. Before you plan to have piggies as pet, please do consider they would have common problems and sickness such as cyst, lump, skin problem, excessive hair drops, bloated stomach, excessive oil gland, wet backside, cataracts etc. Are you willing to pay for vet fee when check-ups conducted? And vet fee is not cheap. Think twice before you think this is just for you to play and cute, later you find these piggies are nuisance to you!

Many would have thought piggies don't require vet healthcheck but unless you really seriously take care of them well such as give them daily fresh water, change their soil daily, have them exercise, premium quality of food pellet, daily fresh green veg and fruits, plenty of vitamin c etc.

I could not guarantee my piggies are 100% good although I have been sending them for healthcheck from time to time. For example, one of my piggies shed lots of fur until visibly bald at one area recently. And obviously, I need to send her for diagnosis and found out that she got skin problem and put her on medication ointment. Mind you, that small little bottle of medic ointment is not cheap if you really care for your piggies.

Last advice: If you're NOT WILLING to fork out $$$ for your piggies healthcheck and spending extra time, care and love, FORGET IT. Don't buy and kill your pet for no reason. GOD is seeing us.

God bless.

WONG Maun Chin

Last edited by wongmaunchin; 09-06-2012 at 08:07 PM.