View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 02:29 PM
Animal Rescuer

t.ruth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Letter from an Animal Shelter Manager - the sad truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by khengteik View Post
Me do nothing oni ler... I'm just being a pain in the ass..

ha!ha!ha! the pain in the ass is not u. i think we know who it is.

But don't get all worked out furkid although all our arguments are derived from facts and also have all the documentations/results/etc which is easily accessible from the internet.... some people would just not accept it as it is not their way of thinking... TNR for example... It is already 100% PROVEN to work... But why hasn't SPCA adopted that strategy?

Zero Strays... very easy to achieve... KILL all the strays... then you have ZERO strays...

that's what's happening now, isn't it? all in the name of no funds....justifiable?

truth
Funny, i got information from someone who used to be at SPCA that SPCA is FILTHY RICH... If there is anyone from SPCA that disagree with me, get the accounts for us to see... I'm sure we will all shut up if there is solid proof of where all the funds are going... And i think the happiest man would be Jeff He has been waiting for almost a month plus yet no one has said anything abt it.

i would think that's how it should be, isn't it? accountability - especially if it's public funds. transparency - there should be more of it. sabar, khengteik, sabar!

EDUCATION.... My point exactly... Which no one from SPCA has ever bothered to state their claims. Like i said... Why no education/awareness programs that are done for non animal lovers and also the older generation.... I've stated my case on why i think that they should focus more on the older generation... but like a thorn in the bush... i'm just a pain in the ass...
we're waiting for solid answers but none seems to be forthcoming, except for the usual standard official statements, not directly addressing the queries brought up. it's rather obvious why. sabar, khengteik, sabar........anyway, someone warned me to be careful as i may get myself suspended from this forum as to quote this person "petfinder is pro-spca". i told this person that if they want us to say what they want to hear, then it should be a closed forum and not a public one. a 'yes-man' forum is no fun at all but i don't think petfinder is that yet. oh, dear! oh, dear! shooting my mouth again........

but, i don't think we are anti-spca. we're just seeking answers, if truths can be told.