View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:22 PM
PetFinder Guru

adrianng87 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: How people see against Dog.

Abuldotcom, I think Christinelwy is a little tense over the reaction of other people treats her dog, just forget about it kay...

Christinelwy, like what Vivien & Sphinxlover have said, different people have different perception towards dogs, cats, birds or just anything around us regardless it is a living thing or not. Even a tee-shirt brand you buy, not all people will agree what you wear is nice and also accept it just the way you like. After all we are human with different brains, as long you enjoy what you do that doesn't harm other people physically then its fine already. I myself have a Malay cousin, she don't mind making contacts with dogs either directly or indirectly, big or small, at outdoors. An example like our friend at the picture above, Shahcats too.

If anyone of you have Facebook, I would like to share this group, they call themselves "Good Muslims Love Dogs!", read up, i'm sure definitely this will open your mind, or perhaps a different better perspective.

Link to "Good Muslims Love Dogs!": http://www.facebook.com/?sk=messages...uslimslovedogs

Oh by the way, they are very supportive in PetFinder.my too. Bravo to them and people around who don't have problem with dogs.